Dr. Hannah Förster
Energy & Climate
- National and international climate protection
- Greenhouse gas emission projections
- Detailed assessment towards climate- and energy targets (for the EU and all EU Member States)
- Governance of the Energy Union and Climate Action
- Economic analyses and modelling
- Social aspects of climate change, energy and climate protection
- Open Science, Open Data
- Visual science communication
Professional Training and Career
- Since February 2011: Senior Researcher at Institute for Applied Ecology (Öko-Institut e.V.) in the Energy and Climate Change Division
- 2008-2011: PostDoc at Potsdam-Institute for Climate Impact Research within the ci:grasp project (climate impacts: global and regional adaptation support platform).
- 2007-2008: PostDoc at Potsdam-Institute for Climate Impact Research within the EU FP6 project CIRCE
- 09/2007: Doctor in economics (Dr. rer. pol.), University of Potsdam
- 2003-2007: Researcher and PhD student at the Potsdam-Institute for Climate Impact Research.
- 12/2002: Graduate degree in economics (Dipl. Economist), University of Potsdam.
- German: mother tongue
- English: fluent
- Norwegian / Danish / Swedish: Good understanding of spoken and written content
- French: Basic knowledge