Sustainable Products & Material Flows
- Chemicals, Materials & Technology Assessment
- Circular Economy
- Material efficiency with regards to plastics
- Current and future relevant persistent organic pollutants within the Stockholm Convention
- Substance, material and circularity evaluation in the manufacture of different photovoltaic technologies
- Approaches for avoiding single-use plastic and promoting recycled content in everyday plastics in the ASEAN region
Professional Training and Career
Clara Loew holds a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry and an interdisciplinary master’s degree in environmental sciences focussing on environmental chemistry, ecotoxicology and atmospheric science. As an intern to the German Environment Agency as well as to the Permanent Representation of Germany to the EU in Brussels, Environmental Department, Clara Loew laid the foundation for her engagement in environmental policy consulting. She gained insights in European environmental legislation processes and international chemicals management.
Before entering the Oeko-Institut, Clara Loew was the project manager of a BMZ-founded exchange project on the UN Sustainable Development Goals with young adults from Germany and Rwanda.
English and French