Guest researcher / Alexander von Humboldt International Climate Protection Fellow
Energy & Climate
- Monitoring, reporting and verification systems
- Collaborative climate action
- Energy efficiency systems
- Policy evaluation
- Research under the framework of the International Climate Protection Fellowship of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Topic: Closing the gap to subnational efforts: How to evaluate mitigation measures across levels of government? - German experiences and proposals for Mexico's NDC tracking.
Professional Training and Career
- 2012-2019. Senior Advisor, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Mexico.
- 2011. Project assistant, Cambridge Centre of Climate Change Mitigation Research (4CMR), United Kingdom.
- 2008-2010. Business Development Associate & Project Manager. MGM Innova, Mexico.
- 2010-2011. MPhil, Engineering for Sustainable Development. University of Cambridge, UK.
- 2006. Undergraduate Exchange Programme, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, US.
- 2003-2008. Bsc Chemical Engineering with honours. Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
- Spanish (mother tongue)
- English (fluently)
- Deutsch (well)
- Französisch (well)